Thursday, July 30, 2015

We Apologise For This Break in Transmission...

...normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Life at Chez Rosbif is way too busy at the moment for much painting or wargaming. I hope to have something to report soon, but when that will be, I'm not too sure.

My Neapolitan project is ongoing and I hope to have another battalion finished soon. I've also received in the mail a box of the new British Dragoons by Waterloo 1815 and lovely they are too!

Image from the Waterloo 1815 Facebook page.

These will be the first British heavy cavalry I own which aren't conversions. I'm looking forward to putting some paint on these, but I'm not sure when that'll be.

Anyway, watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Blog land does seem a little quite, including my little corner! I shall look forward to seeing the Cav with a lick or 2 of paint on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that hobby related fun can return the chez Rosbif before too long, but know only too well how real life can take over your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plastic dragoons look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf