Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Movement Trays - part 2

I've used up the last of my sheet metal to create movement trays for infantry in line formation.

While my British formations don't spend as much time in column formation as my French troops, it gets tedious moving a whole formation forwards once deployed in line. After the successful modification of my column movement trays, I thought I'd give line movement trays a go. I'd always toyed with the idea, but it always seemed more trouble than it was worth. Hopefully with the wider lip, it will make picking a whole formation up easier than the tray design I used previously. The tray will get a test this weekend and if it's a success, I'll make more for the other regiments.

If nothing else, it will certainly make my troop formations prettier!

I think it works quite well.

Movement trays modelled by the 3rd Regt. of Foot (Buffs)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf