Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dashing Dons #3

Well, I've finished for the semester, so I'm free to devote more time to my hobby (especially as I'm on a week's leave! Woo-hoo!).

I'm cracking away at the Dragoons of Sagunto now. I've painted two horses completely and am finishing up the other 4. I couldn't resist the temptation so I stuck the officer on his chosen steed and took a couple of pictures.

If only they fight as good as they look! There's something about their sartorial elegance that I find very appealing, but I'm sure I'll be cursing them until I find out how to play them to their strengths weaknesses!



5 comments:

  1. Very very nice! Beautiful, and ...a little bit strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sir! I shall look forward to the new additions after your well-deserved week off. (Lucky so and so!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look marvelous! Yello is tricky to get right and you have done a great job there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf